Source : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2649475
Developer : bieltv.3
IntroductionThis is not a common CWM recovery, although it seems to, it has some special features we want to list. Before that we will like to introduce why did we create that .
All recoveries had the same "UI" error, colors. As our devices use a diferent GPU than normal ones, they need a hack to work with those colors. Broadcom provided that hack when they release the "test binaries" and we realised that colors were "inverted".
Colours that changeBlue comes to Orange (CWM Text)
Green comes to Cyan (Android logo while installing)
Red comes to Dark Blue (Error icon)
We managed to fix those images inverting its color value, from RGB to BGR, then images where fixed. Text was remaining, and we modded recovery files, hack them, to show the text as orange (which in our case will look as blue). To make sure that was working, but nor breaking other devices, we created a parameter, BCM21553_RECOVERY := true, so you can activate all this functions.
- Colors are finally fixed, explained above
- CWM recovery updated to 22.214.171.124 (last final sources of CWM 5)
- Added BroadcomCM credits on recovery
- Ensure system and data to be ALWAYS mounted when you install a zip
- Don't need to mount more, as it is automaticly made (unmount too)
- Backup and restore working (EXT4 and RFS)
- All wipes that you can perform work on EXT4 and RFS too.
- LDPI letters for small screen devices
- We have modded source of CWM to use power button as home button --> select item
Link : here
1 . Firstly you have to download the clockworkmod zip file from above .
2. Now connect your mobile to pc and copy this file to root of card . ( I already told you about it. root means placing in the sd card directly i.e., not in any folder )
3. Restart your mobile and boot into recovery mode ( press power key+volume up key + menu key and release when you see reovery mode . )
4. Now press update from sd card and select cmw .zip .
5. It will then enter to recovery mode which would be used while installing custom rom .
6. This is temperory . So keep the zip file with you so that you can install it any time .