A Stock-based ROM Black and White theme, aiming to make a ROM for every Galaxy Y User. In this V2 of our ROM, all the issues, bugs and suggestion form Lenox Evolution V1 are fix and made. Lenox Evolution V2 are gotten better.
Source : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2462914
Developer : PineappleOwl
We and XDA-Developers.com are not liable in the bricking of your phone and the reason why you destroy your phone. Always make a nandroid backup first before flashing(it saves a lot). In case you dont know what to do if you encounter some problem. Dont panic and try to search for a fix.
- Landscape view
- Launcher setting
- 5 Dock Icons
- About Phone
- Swipeable Layout
- 2 UI Classic and Tiled (Dont know your choices e. :P)
- Label (Carrier label maybe but its not a carrier though)
- Shortcuts probably Settings
- Brightness slider at statusbar
- Working Signal, Battery, Clock Tweaks
- Tabs settings
- More Lenox Parts than Lenox Evolution Version 1
- Power Control Widget (Having only 5 widgets is too mainstream)
- Lenox Lock
- Iphone look first tab
- Owner Profile
- Extended Power Menu
- Edited bools.xml
- Edited Date and Time Display
- Stock Drawables Revamped
- Lidroid Lockscreen
- Gesture at lockscreen
- Revamped Looks
- Music Widget (still have a problem at album though)
- No auto conversion
- Message skin and background
- Revamped Clock/Widger
- Revamped Task Manager
- Revamped Radio
- Revamped Phone.apk
- Revamped Dialer
- Revamped Calculator
- Revamped MyFiles
- Revamped WallpaperChooser
- Added build.prop tweaks
- Init.d Support
- Kernel Free
- Lates GApps
- Bravia and XLoud Tweaks
- Added Root and Busybox Run-Parts
- Bootanimation(totally addicted to it)
- Moar Battery Juice
If you cannot install this properly and incase you brick your mobile , here is tutorial to repair it and make it work properly .
ROm : here
Update : here
Pre -Requisities : -
1. A rooted android mobile. If you dont know how to root , know it here
2. You need to have clockwork mod recovery installed . Check this article to install it and to know how to use it to install custom ROM
3. Now you have to go through your phone and enable Unknown sources in settings >applications>unknown sources and also enable USB debugging from settings>applications>development>USB debugging .
4. I recommend you to have atleast have 70 % charging before starting this procedure .
How To Install :-
1. Connect your android mobile to pc and copy the file to the root of your sd card (root means copy to sd card do not store in any folder) .
2. Now take out your android and then make sure you have already rooted and battery is atleast 70% charged .
3. Now shut down your mobile and boot to recovery mode (i.e., press volume up button+menu button+ power button while starting the mobile .)
4. Here select wipe data /reset and select yes when prompted . Also select wipe cache partition and select yes.
5. Now select Install from sd card and then select update from sd card .
6. Here select the Lenoxevolutionv2.zip you have copied from pc and select yes when prompted .
7. Then let it install and leave it unil it installs .
8. After installation , it again goes to main menu where you select reboot now .
9. This time reboot takes 5-10 minutes and dont panic when it takes that much time .
10. You have succesfully instaled your custom ROM on mobile .
For Updating :-
1. Download the update files and copy them to root of sd card .
2. Now boot to recovery mode and install them one by one as you installed custom rom .
3. After installing all of them , your custom rom is perfect .......