This is another sound mode for galaxy Y and Galaxy Y duos to make their sound work better . Ask me and i say it is worth trying .
- Before you proceed, please consider doing the following things:
- Remove any audio booster or sounds mods you already have installed
- Make a nandroid backup before flashing this so that you can restore if something goes wrong.
- New and powerful audio libraries
- -NOT BLOATED WITH USELESS FILTERS AND FILES
- -ALSA which AUTO CONFIGS settings for your audio chip
- -100% overall audio improvement
- -Re-Enabled AudioPreProcessing features (Automatic Gain Control, Noise Suppressor and Acoustic Echo Cancelling)
- -Ultra Clear High Frequency treble
- -Crystal Clear vocals and background vocals
- -Alive, beating drums
- -Qualcomm Audio mode set to FluencePRO
- -Enabled Qualcomm Surround-Sound recording
- -Less Audio clipping
- -Less Distortions
- -More Dynamic Range
For Galaxy Y : here
For Galaxy Y Duos : here
Pre -Requisities : -
1. A rooted android mobile. If you dont know how to root , know it here
2. You need to have clockwork mod recovery installed . Check this article to install it and to know how to use it to install custom ROM
3. Now you have to go through your phone and enable Unknown sources in settings >applications>unknown sources and also enable USB debugging from settings>applications>development>USB debugging .
How To Install :-
1. Connect your android mobile to pc and copy the file to the root of your sd card (root means copy to sd card do not store in any folder) .
2. Now shut down your mobile and boot to recovery mode (i.e., press volume up button+menu button+ power button while starting the mobile .)
3. Now select Install from sd card and then select update from sd card .
4. Here select the Lynx Audio v.zip you have copied from pc and select yes when prompted .
5. After installation , restart your mobile .