Pie control is a paranoid feature and its very awesome . An xda developer noname81 posted it for our galaxy y like devices . So we can also enable it . All we need is install LMT launcher and follow the instructions . A video is also attached for your clear understanding ...
LMT is a tool for Android (tested already on multiple devices - see below) that launches a command when perform single touch or multitouch gestures on the screen (In any app/screen/etc.). You can connect basic and advanced commands to any gesture LMT supports. In addition to the gestures you can activate a system-wide PieControl for navigation like the feature in the ICS stock browser (touch the side of the screen to activate it)
LMT Launcher : here
- Rooted Device – Check out our root section to find a tutorial for your device
- Make sure you have Unknown Sources enabled (Go to Settings > Security > Check the box under Unknown Sources)
- Download the latest apk.
- Copy it to your phone and install it via file explorer.
- After installation start LMT and set the specified input device for your phone.
- Then connect an action to e.g. the double swipe up gesture.
- Start the touchservice and do the double swipe up gesture on the screen afterwards.
- If everything works fine, you’ll see the corresponding overlay and action.