This rom is created by xda developer CoD.<D.J.> . Its kernel version is kurokernel created by Kurotsug .
Warning : This Custom Rom is only meant for Samsung galaxy y model gt-s5360. Use it at your own Risk we will not be held responsible for what ever happens to your device. The information provided here is only for instructional and educational purpose.
Features (Main)..1. Fully transparent UI with JellyBean and ICS feel.
2. Modified stock apps no third party apps at all ( just one xperia launcher)
3. Improved swipe to remove notifications
4. 6 lockscreens
5. Stusbar tweaks + 15 toggles (EDT)
6. Features come from the kernel like governers and frequecy init.d.
7. Bravia Engine integrated
8. Fast and stable
Features miscellaneous..1. Fully Deodexed , Zipaligned.
2. Removed some bloatwares.
3. Extended Settings app
4. ICS like Dialer and Phone app.
5. Statusbar fully jellybean themed.
6. Transparent MMS app with skins , removed auto SMS to MMS conversion and increased recipents limit.
7. Transparent Gtalk, contacts, music app.
8. New market with wish list and no restrictions ( But you only can see the app downloading not compitible app may or may not work) (credits to original poster)
9. All google apps already updated and market update compatible.
10. Smooth scrolling through disabled scrolling cache.
11. Added init.d scripts for batter performance ( Thanks to Kurotsugi again).
12. Xperia launcher with settings and already integrated Meego Icon theme.
13. Extended Power Menu
14. Multiple language support
If you cannot install this properly and incase you brick your mobile , here is tutorial to repair it and make it work properly .
Codrom : here
Gapps : here
patch 1.1 : here
Pre -Requisities : -
1. A rooted android mobile. If you dont know how to root , know it here
2. You need to have clockwork mod recovery installed . Check this article to install it and to know how to use it to install custom ROM
3. Now you have to go through your phone and enable Unknown sources in settings >applications>unknown sources and also enable USB debugging from settings>applications>development>USB debugging .
4. I recommend you to have atleast have 70 % charging before starting this procedure .
How To Install :-
1. Connect your android mobile to pc and copy the files( codrom and gapps ) to the root of your sd card (root means copy to sd card do not store in any folder) .
2. Now take out your android and then make sure you have already rooted and battery is atleast 70% charged .
3. Now shut down your mobile and boot to cmw recovery mode (i.e., press volume up button+menu button+ power button while starting the mobile .)
4. Here select wipe data /reset and select yes when prompted . Also select wipe cache partition and select yes.
5. Now select Install from sd card and then select update from sd card .
6. Here select the CoDrom.zip you have copied from pc and select yes when prompted .
7. Then let it install and leave it unil it installs .
8. After installation , it again goes to main menu where you select reboot now .
9. Use the Rom for sometime play around with the settings see if everything is working or not
10. Now after using it 15 mins reboot into recovery and flash Gapps.zip and reboot
11 Installation done.
For Modifications :
The developer of this rom allowed us free to make some modifications with this rom . If you want to know about it , go here .
For Updating :-
1. Download the patch file and copy it to root of sd card .
2. Now boot to recovery mode and install it as you installed custom rom .
3. After installing it , your custom rom is perfect .......