I posted roms which are themed like iphone , windows phone , jb , ics etc . So here is another rom that can make your galaxy Y look like HTC sense . It was tested by many users and the only bug is justin bieber song in it LOL ...........
Developer : amal das
Disclaimer:I am not responsible for bricked devices or broken hearts. You cannot blame me for bricking your dear device. Please do some research if you have concerns about the features included in this mod. Follow the steps carefully, and you may successfully install this mod.
+ Stable, Fast, Rock Solid
+ HTC styled 14 toggles
+ Various Buid.prop Tweaks
+ Bash Shell Support
+ BusyBox run-parts support
+ Comes with Stock-like Kernel with init.d support
+ Full Support for Init.d scripts
+ Compatible with Merruk's Kernels
+ Superuser Access; Busybox Support
+ ICS keyboard
+ Asop lock screen ( default )
+ HTC styled settings
+ HTC styled dialer
+ HTC styled caller bg+ img
+ HTC styled laucher
+ Beats themed music player
+ Bass/Treble Enhanced Sound
+ 14 Toggles by lidroid rom
+ Swipe to Remove Implementation
+ New Google Play Store; Google Search Updates
+ Full Bravia Engine Port; Fix Xloud; Beats Integration
+ UI optimized; New Lockscreen by lockbot
+ Addon Important Apps (see more inside!)
Rom File : here
Text Fix : here
Pre -Requisities : -
1. A rooted android mobile. If you dont know how to root , know it here
2. You need to have clockwork mod recovery installed . Check this article to install it and to know how to use it to install custom ROM
3. Now you have to go through your phone and enable Unknown sources in settings >applications>unknown sources and also enable USB debugging from settings>applications>development>USB debugging .
4. I recommend you to have atleast have 70 % charging before starting this procedure .
How To Install :-
1. Connect your android mobile to pc and copy the file to the root of your sd card (root means copy to sd card do not store in any folder) .
2. Now take out your android and then make sure you have already rooted and battery is atleast 70% charged .
3. Now shut down your mobile and boot to recovery mode (i.e., press volume up button+menu button+ power button while starting the mobile .)
4. Here select wipe data /reset and select yes when prompted . Also select wipe cache partition and select yes.
5. Now select Install from sd card and then select update from sd card .
6. Here select the zBeautySense v1.0 you have copied from pc and select yes when prompted .
7. Then let it install and leave it unil it installs .
8. After installation , it again goes to main menu where you select reboot now .
9. This time reboot takes 5-10 minutes and dont panic when it takes that much time .
10. You have succesfully instaled your custom ROM on mobile .
For text fix :
1. After the installation of rom , again go to recovery mode and flash the ztext+checkbox.zip as done above .
2. Then the rom is perfectly installed .