I already posted some apps to enhance the sound of galaxy Y . But here is a well developed tweak to enjoy better audio on this mobile . This is created by an xda developer Nitzz .
I wont be responsible for any bricked mobile . Make a nandroid backup if you want from here
Beats Audio : here
Pre -Requisities : -
1. A rooted android mobile. If you dont know how to root , know it here
2. You need to have clockwork mod recovery installed . Check this article to install it and to know how to use it to install custom ROM
3. Now you have to go through your phone and enable Unknown sources in settings >applications>unknown sources and also enable USB debugging from settings>applications>development>USB debugging .
How To Install :-
1. Connect your android mobile to pc and copy the file to the root of your sd card (root means copy to sd card do not store in any folder) .
2. Now shut down your mobile and boot to recovery mode (i.e., press volume up button+menu button+ power button while starting the mobile .)
3. Now select Install from sd card and then select update from sd card .
4. Here select the Beats audio engine.zip you have copied from pc and select yes when prompted .
5. After installation , restart your mobile .