This is the third version of custom rom released by b16h22 . You can see the original thread here .
Be Careful :-This Custom Rom is only meant for Samsung galaxy y model gt-s5360. Use it at your own Risk we will not be held responsible for what ever happens to your device.
- Rooted,Deodexed,zipaligned,has init.d support etc..
- Based on DDLE1 firmware
- A2SD , TW launcher
- MIUI music player
- This is a minimalist rom. there is around 99 mb free in the system partition.
- Scrolling cache is disabled for smoother scrolling.
- Lidroid 15 toggles.
- 6 lockscreens &swipe to remove notification
- The kernel by savie has 4 usable frequencies -832MHz,624MHz,468MHz,and 312MHz.
- 18 governers, 5 I/O schedulers are added.
- Droid wall,EXT4,cifs,swap,Dualboot
- bacem tweak,Undervolt
- Default undervolt value is 100mV
- Exellent battery life.
- Small footprint.
- Bootanimation,boot sounds,and shutdown sounds are removed.
Rom : here
If you cannot install this properly and incase you brick your mobile , here is tutorial to repair it and make it work properly .
Pre -Requisities : -
1. A rooted android mobile. If you dont know how to root , know it here
2. You need to have clockwork mod recovery installed . Check this article to install it and to know how to use it to install custom ROM
3. Now you have to go through your phone and enable Unknown sources in settings >applications>unknown sources and also enable USB debugging from settings>applications>development>USB debugging .
4. I recommend you to have atleast have 70 % charging before starting this procedure .
How To Install :-
1. Connect your android mobile to pc and copy the file to the root of your sd card (root means copy to sd card do not store in any folder) .
2. Now take out your android and then make sure you have already rooted and battery is atleast 70% charged .
3. Now shut down your mobile and boot to recovery mode (i.e., press volume up button+menu button+ power button while starting the mobile .)
4. Here select wipe data /reset and select yes when prompted . Also select wipe cache partition and select yes.
5. Now select Install from sd card and then select update from sd card .
6. Here select the evolution-x3.zip you have copied from pc and select yes when prompted .
7. Then let it install and leave it unil it installs .
8. After installation , it again goes to main menu where you select reboot now .
9. This time reboot takes 5-10 minutes and dont panic when it takes that much time .
10. You have succesfully instaled your custom ROM on mobile .