Nokia N9 is superb mobile . But i dont have enough money for it . Are you feeling the same way . Then here is a gift for you the MEEGO CUSTOM ROM . This is themed to look like Nokia N9 . So what are you waiting for . Install this custom Rom and enjoy Nokia N9 on Samsung Galaxy Y ..
Disclaimer:I am not responsible for bricked devices or broken hearts. You cannot blame me for bricking your dear device. Please do some research if you have concerns about the features included in this mod. Follow the steps carefully, and you may successfully install this mod.
What's in it:
- MeeGo icons
- MeeGo bootscreen
- Meego music player
- MeeGo UI
- MeeGo statusbar
- Meego styled notification bar
- Meego Styled ASOP lockscreen
- More MEEGo stuffs
- Stable, Fast, Rock Solid
- Compatible with Merruk's Kernels
- Chobits Revamped UI; Skinned Apps
- 14 Toggles by lidroid rom
- Swipe to Remove Implementation
- Fonts Pre-installed
- New Google Play Store; Google Search Updates
- UI optimized; New Lockscreen
- Addon Important Apps
If you cannot install this properly and incase you brick your mobile , here is tutorial to repair it and make it work properly .
Custom Rom :- rom
Patch :- patch
Pre -Requisities : -
1. A rooted android mobile. If you dont know how to root , know it here
2. You need to have clockwork mod recovery installed . Check this article to install it and to know how to use it to install custom ROM
3. Now you have to go through your phone and enable Unknown sources in settings >applications>unknown sources and also enable USB debugging from settings>applications>development>USB debugging .
4. I recommend you to have atleast have 70 % charging before starting this procedure .
How To Install :-
1. Connect your android mobile to pc and copy the file to the root of your sd card (root means copy to sd card do not store in any folder) .
2. Now take out your android and then make sure you have already rooted and battery is atleast 70% charged .
3. Now shut down your mobile and boot to recovery mode (i.e., press volume up button+menu button+ power button while starting the mobile .)
4. Here select wipe data /reset and select yes when prompted . Also select wipe cache partition and select yes.
5. Now select Install from sd card and then select update from sd card .
6. Here select the z MEEGO UI v1.0 for GT-S5360 .zip you have copied from pc and select yes when prompted .
7. Then let it install and leave it unil it installs .
8. After installation , it again goes to main menu where you select reboot now .
9. This time reboot takes 5-10 minutes and dont panic when it takes that much time .
10. You have succesfully instaled your custom ROM on mobile .
For Patching :-
1. Download the patch file and copy it to root of sd card .
2. Now boot to recovery mode and install it as you installed custom rom .
3. After installing it , your custom rom is perfect .......