We have been using the same boot animation since the purchase of Galaxy Y. Aren't You bored of it ?
If yes , i am posting a technique to change the booting . Follow the below steps .
Boot animation Files : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1548479
Root explorer : here
1. Firstly install the file root explorer into your mobile . I have given its link above .
2. Now go to the link for boot animation files and there would be a list of animation files which you can preview and then download.
3. Select anyone of them and download it .
4. Now copy it to the root of sdcard .
5. Now open root explorer and goto sdcard and copy the boot animation file you have downloaded.
6. Goto /system/media/, mount it in r/w mode. Then paste it there.
7. Change permissions as below if asked .
8. Reboot and you would have your favourite animation