Many of us have internet connections on laptop or desktop . But for net on mobile , we need internet offers . These are slow downloading and kill our interest of using net on mobile . We have to download updates , ota updates , google play apps and plugins and sd data for some apps using mobile easily . So here is a technique to share pc internet on mobile .
Steps to achieve reverse tethering on your Android device:-
1) Firstly, you need to have a rooted phone. In case you don’t, check out-Rooting - How & Why
2) Download “Reverse tether” from the Google Play Store. Reverse tether is an app that which makes reverse tethering possible.
Google Play link :https://play.google.com/store
Apk Link : here
3) After installing the app on your Android, connect your PC to the internet.
4) Now connect your device to the PC via the USB cable. Make sure that the drivers of your device are installed on the PC.
5) Open the Reverse Tether app, you’ll get a screen like this:-
6) Click on the “next” button, a page will pop up with the instruction you’ll need to follow.
6) Complete the procedure and go for either the Automatic configuration/ Manual configuration.
7) After completing all the steps, you’ll find that the PC’s internet is also working on your Android. You can verify this by checking the 3G icon that appears on the notification bar of your device.