I told you to take care while rooting , installing clockwork mod, using system app replacer , playing hd games and installing custom roms. But they are so dangerous
and may get our mobile bricked even we had followed every thing perfect . The cause may be because of small glitch in the app or you made a small mistake while installing .
What the cause may be , but we have to pay the cost . So i am writing this article so as to help you there . This may or maynoty work , but better give it a shot.
What is problem ?
Firstly to repair it , we have to know hat the problem is . Depending on it we can follow the method .
So , i am posting different methods for repairing it . These all work for soft errors only , not for hard ware errors . These methods if you dont use properly may
repair your hardware .
DONT BLAME ME IF YOU GET INTO ANY OTHER TROUBLE USING THIS.
Mobile starts but keep on rebooting
This is very small error . All you have to do is enter recovery mode (volume up key + menu key + power key ) and then select wipe data / reset and yes when prompted
and then wipe factory and select yes when prompted . Then select reboot now and your phone could be fine .
Mobile is stuck on booting
This may be caused due to bad installation of custom rom or faulty custom ROM . For this , you can select other custom Rom which is stable and installing it or you may
again get back to samsung stock ROM which i am going to explain below .
Mobile is stuck on samsung logo
If this happens , try to get into recovery mode , if successful you can wipe data and factory and your mobile may work . If it dont work now also, try to install
stock or custom rom on your mobile . If you cannot enter recovery mode you have only one choice i.e.,
Flash galaxy y stock rom with odin
Note : For galaxy y duos s6102 go here
1. For this process you need to have a pc . Firstly download this zip file .
2. Now extract it and open odin .exe
3. Now you have to enter the download mode of your mobile i.e., press volume down button + menu button + power button at the same time .
4. You will be asked to press volume up to continue . press volume up . You will enter download mode and it will look like this .
5. Now connect your android mobile to pc using usb cable . Odin will recognise it and will turn yellow at as shown in figure .
6. Now select
PDA button – look for the file with the letters PDA or CODE on it,
like PDA_S6102XXXXX.tar.md5 (also .tar support)
PHONE button- look with the word MODEM file,
like MODEM_S6102XXXXX.tar.md5 (also .tar support)
CSC button – associated also with letters CSC or Multi_CSC,
like GT-S6102OXXXXX.tar.md5 (also .tar support)
and then press start . Make sure not to turn off pc until the total process is complete . Else your
phone may become useless .
7. It takes 2-5 minutes and then the android reboots and you will see "pass" with green colour on the odin . Then take off your mobile from pc .
8. It could work properly . If it keep on rebooting now , enter recovery mode and wipe factory data and cache partition . It will work .
If you did all these and your android did not start better take it to manufacturer. These are all the methods i know of .